Monday, January 7, 2008

2007

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! 2007 was a great year. I learned a lot about myself and about my business as a whole. I am so anxious to continue through my journey. I would like to thank every one of you for your continued encouragement and support. I have a lot of great people who are constantly standing by my side, or behind me to lift me up or kick me in the butt when I need it. There are a lot of people who have helped me in my journey, but I would like to extend a special thanks to Travis and Monroe (Creative Images) for always being there to make sure that I don't fail or fall. You guys are great and without you, I wouldn't be half the business man I am today. Thank you guys for giving me something that money cannot buy. Here are some of the images from the past year. I will be adding more to this list tomorrow.


























No comments: