Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ashly Olivier's of Olivier Events

I received an email with the link to Ashly Olivier's of Olivier Events' blog, only to follow it and find a very nice blog that she had written about myself and Voila Cinematic. What a surprise that was! She is an amazing wedding planner and her words mean a lot to me. 2010 is starting off great!! I'm certainly feeling the love! I'm blessed to have such a great group of people around me. Check out the blog @ http://olivier-events.blogspot.com/2010/01/artist-in-action.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want not concur on it. I assume precise post. Particularly the title attracted me to be familiar with the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.